FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Organization WIRE)–Females in Technology (WIT), the premier organization contributing to the success of qualified gals in the Washington, D.C. spot technological innovation neighborhood, currently declared its 2022 – 2023 Board of Directors.
Major the corporation as this year’s President is Amber Hart, Founder and Co-Owner of The Pulse of GovCon. Prior to assuming the Presidential part, Amber Hart served as a Board Member of WIT and George Mason University’s Heart for Govt Contracting (CGC) Advisory Board in the School of Organization.
“Despite nationwide discussions about gender range in technological innovation, females are nonetheless underrepresented, underpaid and usually discriminated from in the marketplace. These women of all ages make this sort of considerable impacts in their roles for their businesses, for the life of many others, and for individuals who will stroll immediately after them. We are fired up to convey concentrate to their function and identify them for their achievements,” explained Hart.
Females in Technology’s Management is comprised of dedicated workforce of feminine gurus fully commited to empowering women to be architects of transform in the engineering marketplace.
Females in Technological know-how Board of Directors for 2022 – 2023
- President: Amber Hart, The Pulse of GovCon
- Instant Earlier President: Cristine Gollayan, SONY
- President-Elect: Julie Murphy, Sage Communications
- Board Member, Secretary: Emily Brash, Curate Companions
- Board Member, Treasurer: Nancy Popovich, The Popovich Financial Team
- Board Member, Normal Counsel: Kathryn Harris, RLG, plc
- Board Member, Sponsorship Chair: Jennifer Sokalski, Signature Consultants
- Board Member at Large, Exclusive Functions: Carrie Drake, Maxar Systems
- Board Member at Big, Govt Development: Leslie Bauer
- Board Member, Communications Chair: Aneta Zawila-Jordan, yorCMO
- Board Member, Membership Chair: Maureen Cannon, Amazon Internet Expert services
- Board Member, Programs Chair: Melanie Condron, Accenture Federal Companies
- Board Member at Significant, Emerging Leaders: Kathi Hanrahan
- Board Member at Significant, Special Fascination Groups: Lisa Shea Mundt, The Pulse of GovCon
- Board Member at Massive, Volunteer Engagement: Suehaila Nabulsi, Cash 1
About Ladies in Know-how
Gals in Technological know-how (WIT) is a not-for-gain corporation with the mission of advancing women in know-how — from the classroom to the boardroom. With far more than 1,000 associates in the Washington, D.C. place, WIT fulfills its vision by offering management improvement, know-how instruction, networking, and mentoring prospects for girls at all concentrations of their occupations and for women intrigued in STEM. For more data, remember to pay a visit to: womenintechnology.org or join with us by means of Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter @WITWomen.